The LH-300 is a replica of original archtop acoustic guitars from the 1920’s. It features a hand-carved top from graduated spruce, and traditional maple back and sides.
The LH-300 is finished in tobacco sunburst with a vintage "V" mahogany neck, Grover tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its classic archtop tone, carved body and vintage design, we've built a great-sounding guitar that jazz players and archtop enthusiasts will love.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- ITEM: LH-300 ARCHTOP ACOUSTIC
- TOP: SOLID HAND-CARVED, HAND-GRADUATED SPRUCE
- BACK & SIDES MAPLE
- NECK: 3-PIECE MAHOGANY WITH VINTAGE "V" PROFILE
- FRETBOARD: BOUND ROSEWOOD
- HEADSTOCK INLAY: ABALONE FLEUR-DE-LYS
- FINISH TYPE: GLOSS
- FINISH OPTIONS: VINTAGE SUNBURST
- TUNING MACHINES: GROVER OPEN-GEARED BUTTERBEAN
- SCALE LENGTH: 24-3/4"
- TRUSS ROD: COMPRESSION
- FRETS: 19
- BINDING: IVORY
- BRIDGE: COMPENSATED ADJUSTABLE EBONY
- UPPER BOUT: 11-1/2"
- LOWER BOUT: 16"
- NUT, WIDTH: BONE, 1-3/4"
- DEPTH: 3-3/4"
- BODY LENGTH: 20-1/4"
- TOTAL LENGTH: 40-1/2"
- PICKUP: NONE