This guitar was made at the Samick Plant, Korea on December, 1997. Production Number: 7. # S97120007. Color: AMBER. NOT the reissue!
The mini switch splits the bridge pickup to a single coil sound and gives the neck pickup a kill switch option. The neck feels really comfortable and is easy to get around with no issues. Has a nice slim profile to it making it a breeze to play both chords and leads.
- OBL (Original Bill Lawrence) Designed Pickups/li>
- Scale Length: 25.5"/li>
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"/li>
- Weight: 6.8 Ibs/li>
- Pickup/Control Layout: One Mini Humbucker, One Single Coil Pickup, and One Humbucker, Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector, Mini Coil Split/Kill Switch Toggle
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Case: Includes Epiphone Hardshell Case
- Features: 22 Frets, Split Diamond Inlays, Gold Hardware, Bolt-On Neck, Bound Body, Bound Neck, Gibson Truss Rod Cover