Used Roland RD600 from the 1990s. Good working condition, all keys work, no issues. The power switch is missing so you have to unplug it to turn it off. Cosmetically it does show some wear and tear. Features a collection of refined piano waveforms, enhanced ease-of-use and new onboard effects.
- Incorporates newly developed piano sounds as well as sounds specially selected from Roland's well-received VE-RD1 Piano Expansion Board
- 64-voice polyphony and 16-part multitimbral capability 88-note keyboard with award-winning PA-4 hammer action
- Improved ease-of-use through four convenient sliders, dedicated tone and upper/lower controls and a new backlit LCD
- New EFX set with factory-preset effects settings optimized for each tone; effects can be easily switched on/off
- Built-in 3-band analog EQ
Prefer local pickup in Westmont, IL due to size and weight.