Designed to teach jazz basics to students with 1-2 years playing experience (but no prior experience playing jazz), Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is great for individual or classroom use.
- Teaches the basics of swing style in a step-by-step approach, using well-known songs
- Improvisation made easy, starting with simple two-measure phrases
- Scales and basic theory introduced in an easy-to-understand format
- Play-along tracks for every exercise included
- Seven full band arrangements
- Sample solos
- Jazz history and people